Dear, Guest.

It seems you have not registered with us just yet, so we would like you to register!

Thanks! The Forum Staff! - Rare Hotel
Dear, Guest.

It seems you have not registered with us just yet, so we would like you to register!

Thanks! The Forum Staff! - Rare Hotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clear Forum Rules!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WKD
Administrator
Administrator
WKD

Clear Forum Rules! Empty
PostSubject: Clear Forum Rules!   Clear Forum Rules! EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 5:11 pm

Hello Users,

Some of you seem to be forgetting the rules, for the forum (inlcuding the chatbox these days) so here are the rules you must follow again:

1. No swearing anywhere in the forum, and doing so will ensue in a warning.
2. No spamming of any sort, for any excuse, warnings, infractions or bans will be given depending on severity.
3. No disrespecting ANY members, including staff. You need to respect equality and diversity in the environment.
4. No pretending to be staff. Doing so will result in an instant ban.
5. No advertising of any sites. Doing this will entail a ban being placed.
6. No insulting other members for any reason - the environment should be maintained as friendly.
7. No giving out of personal information - (even in PM's and visitor messages) as this will ensure a ban.
8. No arguing in the chatbox, or forum, as this creates a tense atmosphere, which isn't productive in nature.
9. No buying/selling accounts from other websites. If you get caught doing it, you will be permanently banned.
10. No copying any of Rare ~ Hotel's ideas unlesss you got permission to do so by the admin (WKD)
11. No trying to get our members to quit or our staff members to get fired.
12. Always Tell People About Us. (Inviting New Members).

You must ensure that you abide by these rules, and please copy and paste the following to show your agreement to abide by the rules, or suffer the consequences of Moderators/Administrators actions:

I (your name) promise to keep to these rules, and not stray from them, even if being encouraged to do so, or I understand I will face consequences of a certain degree.

Last edited by WKD on Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://livehotel.forumotion.net
WKD
Administrator
Administrator
WKD

Clear Forum Rules! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear Forum Rules!   Clear Forum Rules! EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 5:13 pm

I WKD promise to keep to these rules, and not stray from them, even if being encouraged to do so, or I understand I will face consequences of a certain degree
Back to top Go down
http://livehotel.forumotion.net
Floydy
Banned
Banned
Floydy

Clear Forum Rules! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear Forum Rules!   Clear Forum Rules! EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 5:58 pm

I Floydy promise to keep to these rules, and not stray from them, even if being encouraged to do so, or I understand I will face consequences of a certain degree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clear Forum Rules! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear Forum Rules!   Clear Forum Rules! Empty

Back to top Go down

Clear Forum Rules!
Page 1 of 1