Dear, Guest.

It seems you have not registered with us just yet, so we would like you to register!

Thanks! The Forum Staff! - Rare Hotel
Dear, Guest.

It seems you have not registered with us just yet, so we would like you to register!

Thanks! The Forum Staff! - Rare Hotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Preloading Client.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WKD
Administrator
Administrator
WKD

Preloading Client. Empty
PostSubject: Preloading Client.   Preloading Client. EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 7:16 pm

Dear Users, Well when my computer gets re-done i will be making a old school hotel first, then if i get time i will make a holocms if i get one or make one.

So if we have to stay on the old school retro then ill have to try and code the preload client, so my debbo wont crash up every time you try and enter the hotel, then it will connect you when it depends the signal of your connection. This goes same to the holocms so the server wont crash when you all try get on the hotel at once.

Zak.

If any one can code this will be cadet on the hotel!
Back to top Go down
http://livehotel.forumotion.net
Dania
Banned
Banned

Preloading Client. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preloading Client.   Preloading Client. EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 7:19 pm

Ok. Thanks for the notice Smile

But will it be non-hamachi or will hamachi be needed?
Back to top Go down
WKD
Administrator
Administrator
WKD

Preloading Client. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preloading Client.   Preloading Client. EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 7:22 pm

Erm, its a 50/50 chance but the old school will be hamachi, but ill try get a holocms hotel non-hamachi for you Smile
Back to top Go down
http://livehotel.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Preloading Client. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preloading Client.   Preloading Client. Empty

Back to top Go down

Preloading Client.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rare Hotel :: Announcements-
Jump to: