Dear, Guest.

It seems you have not registered with us just yet, so we would like you to register!

Thanks! The Forum Staff! - Rare Hotel
Dear, Guest.

It seems you have not registered with us just yet, so we would like you to register!

Thanks! The Forum Staff! - Rare Hotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Wont Be On All Of The Time Now :(

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WKD
Administrator
Administrator
WKD

I Wont Be On All Of The Time Now :( Empty
PostSubject: I Wont Be On All Of The Time Now :(   I Wont Be On All Of The Time Now :( EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 12:06 am

Dear Users,

I will not be on all of the time since i got loads of family problems, as my nanna went to hostpail to get her toe of, and i got to go to my grandad as he can't walk, i have to make him lunch, and my mum has been very ill lately but she is going to see a doctor tomorrow, but am going with her and while am at the hostpail i got to have a swine flu test, then when i get home i got to cook my mum and grandad there dinner, so i will have a busy life from now on which hurts me inside, because i have to miss some days of school, which i am losing half of my education which i need, so i will not be on most of the time, but i will leave on my computer when i get home from school, so if i don't reply means am making dinner or helping my mum or grandad.

So please dont let me shout or anything at users, because am having a terriable time at home at the moment.

Thankyou for taking your time to read this.

Jake.
Back to top Go down
http://livehotel.forumotion.net
Floydy
Banned
Banned
Floydy

I Wont Be On All Of The Time Now :( Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Wont Be On All Of The Time Now :(   I Wont Be On All Of The Time Now :( EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:38 pm

Doesnt matter me, luma and dania will look after plus ive got lots of family issues
Back to top Go down

I Wont Be On All Of The Time Now :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hotel Lobby :: Introductions/Farewells-
Jump to: